3 day Cruise + 2 day tour Delphi
8 days /7 nights
Day 1: Arrival
Arrival, reception and transfer to the hotel.
Day 2: Piraeus /Mykonos FRIDAY
After breakfast you will be transferred to Piraeus or Lavrion. Embarkation on the boat for your cruise. Departure at 13H00. Stopover at Mykonos one of the most beautiful island of Cyclades. Free period on the island from 18H00 to 23H00.
- Mykonian Dinner
- Mykonian countryside tour with Chora and Little Venice
Day 3: Kusadasi-Patmos
Stopover at Kusadasi with free period from 07H00 to 13H00.
- Ancient Ephesus
- House of Virgin Mary & Ancient Ephesus
- Ancient Ephesus and the Terrace Houses
Stopover at Patmos with free time between 16H30 and 21H30.
- Religious visit to St John’s Monastery – Grotto of Apocalypse
- Countryside tour with Chora and the Grotto of Apocalypse
- Traditional feast in Patmos
Day 4 : Crete-Santorini
Stopover at Heraklion (Crete) with free period from 07H00 to 12H00.
- Palace of Knossos
- Experience the Cretan countryside and lifestyle
- Venetian Heraklion and the unique archaeological museum
Stopover at Santorini with free period from 16H30 to 21H30.
- Excursion to Oia Village.
- Cruise to Santorini’s islands and volcanoes
- Akrotiri village excavations
Day 5: Athens / sightseeing
Arrival in Piraeus or in Lavrion at 06H00. Disembarkation and departure for a panoramic sightseeing of Athens. Visit of the Acropolis and its Museum. Free afternoon and overnight in Athens.
Day 6: Delphi
Departure through Thebes, Levadia, and Arachova for Delphi, known in ancient times as the navel of the world. Pass by Castalia Spring, visit at the archaeological site the Temple of Apollo famous for its oracle and the museum of Delphi. Afternoon free. Overnight stay in Delphi.
Day 7 : Delphi
Morning free. In the afternoon return to Athens via the picturesque mountain village of Arachova, built on the south slopes of Parnassus, well known for its attractive hand-woven carpets, rugs and quilts, as well as for its wine and cheese (short stop). Overnight in Athens.
Day 8: Departure
Having finished your breakfast in your hotel, you will be transferred to the airport for your departure flight.
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Athens (hotel class of your choice).
- 3-day cruise to the Greek Islands & Turkey on full board basis (Cabin class of your choice).
- Half day Athens sightseeing tour + Acropolis Museum.
- 2-day tour Delphi on half board basis (hotel class of your choice).
- Entrance fees in the archaeological sites and museums.
- All transfers as mentioned.
- Daily breakfast.
- Local taxes.
- The assistance and supervision from our agency.