3 day Cruise /Mykonos /Athens
9 days /8 nights
Day 1: Arrival
Arrival, reception and transfer to the hotel. Overnight.
Day 2 : Half-Day Athens Sightseeing
This tour gives you an opportunity to observe the striking contrasts that make Athens such a fascinating city. Our expert guides will take you to see the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896 (short stop). Continue and pass by the Prime Minister's residence (ex Royal Palace) guarded by the Euzones in their colourful uniform, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian's Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma). On the Acropolis visit the Architectural Masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally "the harmony between material and spirit", the monument that "puts order in the mind", the Parthenon. Continue and visit the place where at last the statues found their home and admire the wonders of the classical era: The new Acropolis Museum.
Optional: Visit Poseidon’s temple in Cape Sounion.
Afternoon free. Overnight.
Day 3: Piraeus-Mykonos:
Transfer to the port of Piraeus for the departure by ferry to Mykonos. Upon arrival assistance and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 3 to day 5: Mykonos:
Two overnights in Mykonos to discover the island with breakfast.
Day 5: Cruise embarkation Mykonos / FRIDAY:
Transfer from your hotel to Mykonos port for embarkation. Departure from Mykonos at 23H00.
Day 6: Kusadasi-Patmos
Stopover at Kusadasi with free period from 07H00 to 13H00.
- Ancient Ephesus
- House of Virgin Mary & Ancient Ephesus
- Ancient Ephesus and the Terrace Houses
Stopover at Patmos with free time between 16H30 and 21H30.
- Religious visit to St John’s Monastery – Grotto of Apocalypse
- Countryside tour with Chora and the Grotto of Apocalypse
- Traditional feast in Patmos
Day 7 : Crete-Santorini
Stopover at Heraklion (Crete) with free period from 07H00 to 12H00.
- Palace of Knossos
- Experience the Cretan countryside and lifestyle
- Venetian Heraklion and the unique archaeological museum
Stopover at Santorini with free period from 16H30 to 21H30.
- Excursion to Oia Village.
- Cruise to Santorini’s islands and volcanoes
- Akrotiri village excavations
Day 8: Athens
Arrival in Piraeus or in Lavrion at 06H00. Disembarkation and departure for a panoramic sightseeing of Athens. Visit of the Acropolis and its Museum. Free afternoon and overnight in Athens.
Day 9: Departure
Having finished your breakfast in your hotel, you will be transferred to the airport for your departure flight.
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Athens (hotel class of your choice).
- 3-day cruise to the Greek Islands & Turkey on full board basis (cabin class of your choice).
- Half day Athens sightseeing tour + Acropolis Museum.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Mykonos (hotel class of your choice).
- Ferry tickets (economy class) from Piraeus to Mykonos
- Entrance fees in the archaeological sites and museums.
- All transfers as mentioned.
- Daily breakfast.
- Local taxes.
- The assistance and supervision from our agency.