Athens – Paros - Naxos
8 days / 7 nights
Arrival in Athens, assistance and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Athens.
Day 2 Piraeus-Paros:
Transfer to the port of Piraeus for the departure by ferry to Paros. Upon arrival assistance and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Paros.
Day 2 to day 5:
Three overnights with breakfast in Paros to discover the island.
Paros is located at the heart of the island complex of Cyclades and is one of the most popular holiday destinations due to its exceptional natural beauty, vast sandy beaches, crystal-blue waters and impressive landscapes.
Day 5: Paros-Naxos:
Transfer to the port for departure by ferry to Naxos. Upon arrival transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Naxos.
Day 5 to day 7:
Two overnights with breakfast in Naxos to discover the island.
It is the biggest and the most fertile island of the Cyclades. The island itself has fantastic villages clean, safe and beautiful beaches ideal for children and grown ups. Naxos is not so commercial like Mykonos, Santorini, Paros and has a unique colour for family holidays.
Day 7 Naxos /Piraeus:
Transfer to the port and departure by ferry to Piraeus. Upon arrival assistance and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Athens.
Transfer to the airport for your departure.
- All transfers as mentioned.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Athens - hotel class of your choice with breakfast.
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Paros - hotel class of your choice with breakfast
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Naxos - hotel class of your choice with breakfast
- All boat tickets (economy class) by ferry.
- Local taxes.
- The assistance and supervision from our agency.