4 day Cruise / Mykonos / Santorini / Athens
11 days / 10 nights
Day 1: Arrival
Arrival, reception and transfer to the hotel. Overnight.
Day 2 : Half-Day Athens Sightseeing
This tour gives you an opportunity to observe the striking contrasts that make Athens such a fascinating city. Our expert guides will take you to see the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896 (short stop). Continue and pass by the Prime Minister's residence (ex Royal Palace) guarded by the Euzones in their colourful uniform, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian's Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma). On the Acropolis visit the Architectural Masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally "the harmony between material and spirit", the monument that "puts order in the mind", the Parthenon. Continue and visit the place where at last the statues found their home and admire the wonders of the classical era: The new Acropolis Museum.
Optional: Visit Poseidon’s temple in Cape Sounion.
Afternoon free. Overnight.
Day 3: Piraeus-Mykonos:
Transfer to the port of Piraeus for the departure by ferry to Mykonos. Upon arrival assistance and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 3 to day 5: Mykonos:
Two overnights in Mykonos to discover the island with breakfast.
Day 5: Cruise embarkation Mykonos /MONDAY:
Transfer from your hotel to Mykonos port for embarkation. Departure from Mykonos at 23H00.
Day 6: Kusadasi (Turkey)-Patmos
Stopover at Kusadasi with free period from 07H00 to 13H00.
- Ancient Ephesus
- House of Virgin Mary & Ancient Ephesus
- Ancient Ephesus and the Terrace Houses
Stopover at Patmos with free time between 16H30 and 21H30
- Religious visit to St John’s Monastery – Grotto of Apocalypse
- Countryside tour with Chora and the Grotto of Apocalypse
- Traditional feast in Patmos
Day 7: Rhodes
Stopover at Rhodes with free period from 07H00 to 18H00. Full board on the ship.
- Acropolis of Lindos
- Philerimos church and the Palace of the Knights
- Walking Tour in the Medieval city of Rhodes
Day 8: Crete- Santorini
Stopover with free period at Heraklion (Crete) from 07H00 to 12H00.
- Palace of Knossos
- Experience the Cretan countryside and lifestyle
- Venetian Heraklion and the unique archaeological museum
Arrival in Santorini at 16H30.
Disembarkation and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 8 to day 10: Santorini:
Two overnights in Santorini to discover the island with breakfast.
Day 10: Santorini/Piraeus:
Transfer to the port and departure by ferry to Piraeus. Upon arrival assistance and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Athens.
Transfer to the airport for your departure.
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Athens (hotel class of your choice).
- 4-day cruise to the Greek Islands Turkey on full board basis (cabin class of your choice).
- Half day Athens sightseeing tour + Acropolis Museum.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Mykonos (hotel class of your choice).
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Santorini (hotel class of your choice).
- Ferry tickets (economy class) from Piraeus to Mykonos and from Santorini to Piraeus.
- Entrance fees in the archaeological sites and museums.
- All transfers as mentioned.
- Daily breakfast.
- Local taxes.
- The assistance and supervision from our agency.