4 days cruise / Athens
8 days/7 nights
Day 1: Arrival
Arrival, reception and transfer to the hotel in Athens. Overnight.
Day 2: Piraeus /Mykonos MONDAY
After breakfast transfer to Piraeus or Lavrion for embarkation in the boat for the cruise. Departure at 13H00. Stopover with free period at Mykonos, one of the most beautiful Cycladic islands, from 18H00 to 23H00.
- Mykonian Dinner
- Mykonian countryside tour with Chora and Little Venice
Day 3: Kusadasi (Turkey)-Patmos
Stopover at Kusadasi with free period from 07H00 to 13H00.
- Ancient Ephesus
- House of Virgin Mary & Ancient Ephesus
- Ancient Ephesus and the Terrace Houses
Stopover at Patmos with free time between 16H30 and 21H30
- Religious visit to St John’s Monastery – Grotto of Apocalypse
- Countryside tour with Chora and the Grotto of Apocalypse
- Traditional feast in Patmos
Day 4: Rhodes
Stopover at Rhodes with free period from 07H00 to 18H00. Full board on the ship.
- Acropolis of Lindos
- Philerimos church and the Palace of the Knights
- Walking Tour in the Medieval city of Rhodes
Day 5: Crete- Santorini
Stopover at Heraklion (Crete) with free period from 07H00 to 12H00.
- Palace of Knossos
- Experience the Cretan countryside and lifestyle
- Venetian Heraklion and the unique archaeological museum
Stopover at Santorini with free period from 16H30 to 21H30.
- Excursion to Oia Village.
- Cruise to Santorini’s islands and volcanoes
- Akrotiri village excavations
Day 6: Athens / sightseeing
Arrival in Piraeus or in Lavrion at 06H00. Disembarkation and departure for a panoramic sightseeing of Athens. Visit of the Acropolis and its Museum.
Free afternoon. Overnight.
Day 7: Free day in Athens
The entire day is free to discover Athens the oldest capital in Europe. Overnight.
Day 8: DepartureHaving finished your breakfast in the hotel, transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Athens (hotel class of your choice).
- 4-day cruise to the Greek Islands & Turkey on full board basis (cabin class of your choice).
- Half day Athens sightseeing tour + Acropolis Museum.
- Entrance fees in the archaeological sites and museums.
- All transfers as mentioned.
- Daily breakfast.
- Local taxes.
- The assistance and supervision from our agency.