3 days cruise / Athens
8 days/7 nights
Day 1: Arrival
Arrival, reception and transfer to the hotel.
Day 2: Piraeus /Mykonos FRIDAY
After breakfast you will be transferred to Piraeus or Lavrion. Embarkation on the boat for your cruise. Departure at 13H00. Stopover at Mykonos one of the most beautiful island of Cyclades. Free period on the island from 18H00 to 23H00.
- Mykonian Dinner
- Mykonian countryside tour with Chora and Little Venice
Day 3: Kusadasi-Patmos
Stopover at Kusadasi with free period from 07H00 to 13H00.
- Ancient Ephesus
- House of Virgin Mary & Ancient Ephesus
- Ancient Ephesus and the Terrace Houses
Stopover at Patmos with free time between 16H30 and 21H30.
- Religious visit to St John’s Monastery – Grotto of Apocalypse
- Countryside tour with Chora and the Grotto of Apocalypse
- Traditional feast in Patmos
Day 4 : Crete -Santorini
Stopover at Heraklion (Crete) with free period from 07H00 to 12H00.
- Palace of Knossos
- Experience the Cretan countryside and lifestyle
- Venetian Heraklion and the unique archaeological museum
Stopover at Santorini with free period from 16H30 to 21H30.
- Excursion to Oia Village.
- Cruise to Santorini’s islands and volcanoes
- Akrotiri village excavations
Day 5: Athens / Sightseeing
Arrival in Piraeus or in Lavrion at 06H00. Disembarkation and departure for a panoramic sightseeing of Athens. Visit of the Acropolis and its Museum.
Free afternoon and overnight in Athens.
Day 6: Athens - Free day
After breakfast free time to discover the oldest capital in Europe.
Visit Poseidon’s temple in Cape Sounion. Overnight.
Day 7: Delphi /One Day
We drive through the fertile plain of Boeotia crossing the towns of Thebes connected with the tragedy of King Oedipus - Levadia and Arachova (short stop on the way back). We arrive at Delphi. The city of Delphi was the centre of Ancient World - the "Omphalos" (Navel of Earth) - whose prestige extended far beyond the boundaries of the Hellenic World. On the slopes of Mount Parnassus, in a landscape of unparalleled beauty and majesty, lie the ruins of the Sanctuary of Apollo Pythios. Visit the Treasury of the Athenians, the Temple of Apollo and the Museum containing such masterpieces of Ancient Greek sculpture as the bronze Charioteer and the famous athlete Aghias. Lunch in the modern village of Delphi, return to Athens by the same route.
Day 8: DepartureHaving finished your breakfast in the hotel, you will be transferred to the airport for your departure flight.
- 4 nights hotel accommodation in Athens (hotel class of your choice).
- 3-day cruise to the Greek Islands & Turkey on full board basis (cabin class of your choice).
- Half day Athens sightseeing tour + Acropolis Museum.
- Full day excursion to Delphi with lunch.
- Entrance fees in the archaeological sites and museums.
- All transfers as mentioned.
- Daily breakfast.
- Local taxes.
- The assistance and supervision from our agency.